JUNK - To the Curb

It's not a surprise that I hate you right now.
I threw out all your belongings and put them out on the curb
for your viewing pleasure.

Take your junk and do with it what you want.
It is no longer a concern for me to have your things.

A faded t-shirt, broken glasses that you oh so loved and a box
of photos of an unidentified woman who I dare say looks just like
an old friend from high school, but i digress.

I regret ever meeting you and all the same repulse you.

Never mind the details your junk is out on the curb where you should be.

Comments

  1. This is the kind of junk that is good to purge! Get it out and let it stay out!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes a girl has to do what a girl has to do!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My shame

Oracle, Oracle

Bump In The Night - Haunted